Register an account and make your first deposit
Get the BetMGM Sportsbook app on iOS or Android
Place your first bet
If your bet loses, you’ll get up to $1,000 in Bonus Bets
- This “Sports Promotion” is available to qualifying customers from 1/1/22 – 12/31/23, unless terminated earlier in BetMGM, LLC’s sole discretion (“Promotional Period”). Accounts opened before or after the Promotional Period will not qualify for the Sports Promotion.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
- This Sports Promotion is open to participants who, at the time of wagering, are located in a state or jurisdiction in which Promoter offers online sports wagering services, are at least 21 years old, are not on an exclusion or self-exclusion list, and who during the Promotional Period both (a) make a first deposit to their online BetMGM Sports account, and (b) place their first real money sports wager using their online BetMGM Sports account.
- Employees, officers, directors, members and representatives of BetMGM, LLC (the “Promoter”), its parent and affiliate companies, and any advertising agency or web company connected with the Promoter (collectively, “Promotion Entities”), as well as immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such person, are not eligible to participate in this Sports Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants. Promoter additionally reserves the right to refuse or otherwise restrict the eligibility of any individual to participate in the Sports Promotion for any reason, in its sole discretion, including based on a participant’s wagering patterns or wagering history.
- Please note that online customers claiming this Sports Promotion will not be eligible to receive any other welcome offer or “New Customer” sports promotion offer.
- If you opt to cash out your first bet early through the "Cash Out" or "Auto Cash Out" features, you will no longer be eligible for this Sports Promotion. If you opt to edit your first bet through the "Edit My Bet" feature, you will no longer be eligible for this Sports Promotion. If you opt to get your first bet canceled, you will no longer be eligible for this Sports Promotion.
HOW TO CLAIM THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
- To claim this Sports Promotion, you must during the Promotional Period (a) visit www.betmgm.com or download the BetMGM Sports mobile application, (b) open a BetMGM Sports wagering account, (c) deposit a minimum of $10 in to your account and (d) place, as your first real money bet after opening your account, any sports wager using funds you deposited into your account (a “Qualifying Bet”). Only the first $1,000 of the Qualifying Bet are eligible for this promotion.
- Wagers placed, in whole or in part, using “Bonus Bets,” “Odds Boost Tokens,” or “Bet Insurance Tokens” (or other promotional funds as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion) will not be considered Qualifying Bets for the purposes of this Sports Promotion. A wager will not be considered a Qualifying Bet for the purposes of this Sports Promotion if for any reason it becomes void, in whole or in part, as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion.
- After placing your Qualifying Bet, if your Qualifying Bet is a loser (as determined by Promoter), you will receive Bonus Bets credits, in an amount equal to the lesser of (i) the amount of your Qualifying Bet, and (ii) up to $1,000 (“Bonus Bets” or “Reward”).
- Promoter will award a maximum of $1,000 in Bonus Bet credits, even where the amount wagered in the Qualifying Bet is more than $1,000.
- If your Qualifying Bet loses and it is in an amount greater than $50, you will receive five (5) Bonus Bets back in equal denominations of 20% of the total amount of the Qualifying Bet up to $1,000. If your Qualifying Bet loses and it is less than $50, you will receive a single Bonus Bet back in a single denomination equaling the total amount of the Qualifying Bet.
- Example 1: If you place a $1,000 Qualifying Bet and your Qualifying Bet loses, you will receive five (5) $200 Bonus Bets
- Example 2: If you place a $49 Qualifying Bet and your Qualifying Bet loses, you will receive one $49 Bonus Bet
RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR BONUS BETS
- Each Bonus Bet can only be used once. Each Bonus Bet can only be placed as one straight bet or one parlay and cannot be split between various bet placements.
- All Bonus Bets will be credited to your account promptly (generally, within 24 hours) after your Qualifying Bet loses.
- Bonus Bets are limited to no more than five (5) per person, account, household (IP address) and/or computer. All details of Rewards will be determined by Promoter in its sole discretion. Promoter reserves the right to substitute a Reward (or portion thereof) with a similar reward (or reward element) of comparable or greater value. All taxes and other expenses, costs, or fees associated with the acceptance and/or use of Rewards are the sole responsibility of participants. Rewards cannot be transferred by participants, withdrawn, or redeemed for cash and are valid only for the items detailed above, with no substitution of Rewards by participants. If a Reward is unclaimed within a reasonable time after notification from Promoter as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion, Reward will be forfeited.
- Bonus Bets can only be redeemed via the BetMGM Sports website or mobile application and must be used within 7 days of them being credited to your account.
- Bonus Bets cannot be redeemed for cash at any time or withdrawn from your account. You cannot “Cash Out” your Bonus Bet(s).
- Bonus Bets cannot be redeemed on any other BetMGM brands (BetMGM Casino/Poker, Borgata Sports/Casino/Poker, Party Casino/Poker).
- Bonus Bets do not count towards qualifying for any other promotional offers, unless otherwise specifically stated in the terms & conditions of such promotional offer.
- The value of a Bonus Bet, once redeemed, will not be included in any winnings.
- If your Bonus Bet wager becomes void, in whole or in part, as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion (including, without limitation, if the game/event on which the Bonus Bet was placed is cancelled), your Bonus Bet will be returned to your account.
- Additional terms and restrictions may apply (including, without limitation, maximum pay out restrictions). See Promoter’s Terms of Service for details.
- Any other restrictions in the Promoter’s Terms of Service which are not inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions of this Sports Promotion shall also apply.
- This Sports Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other BetMGM Sports Promotion.
- Promoter will have complete discretion over interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and administration and operation of the Sports Promotion. Decisions of the Promoter will be final and binding in all matters related to the Sports Promotion. Promoter reserves the right to change or end any Sports Promotion for any reason, including, without limitation, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
By entering and/or claiming this Sports Promotion, each participant agrees for participant and for participant’s heirs, executors, and administrators (a) to release and hold harmless Promotion Entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such participant’s participation in this Sports Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Reward(s) or any portion thereof (including any travel related thereto); (b) to defend and indemnify Released Parties from any and all claims or liability resulting or arising from this Sports Promotion and to hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Reward(s), including express warranties provided exclusively by reward provider that are sent along with the Reward(s); (c) to the posting of such participant’s name on Promoter’s website and/or mobile application and the use by Released Parties of such name, voice, image, and/or likeness for publicity, promotional, and advertising purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval, and, upon request, to the giving of consent, in writing, to such use; and (d) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in this Sports Promotion itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Promoter, which are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from this Sports Promotion or forfeiture of the Reward(s) at Promoter’s sole discretion.
Released Parties shall not be liable to any participant or any other person for failure to supply the Reward or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, epidemic, pandemic, public health emergency, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control (“Force Majeure Event”). A Force Majeure Event expressly includes (i) an outbreak or resurgence of COVID-19 (as defined by the World Health Organization, which, together with any related strains, variants and mutations thereof and other similar infectious diseases, are collectively referred to herein as “COVID-19”) or, (2) action, order, regulation or guidance taken or issued by a government authority in response to an actual or threatened outbreak or resurgence of COVID-19.
Released Parties are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sports Promotion; (ii) technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions which may limit or interfere with a participant’s ability to take part in this Sports Promotion; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process of this Sports Promotion; (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of this Sports Promotion or the processing of entries; (v) late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries or notices (including winner notifications, if applicable); (vi) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alternation of entry or other materials; (vii) any printing, typographical, human, administrative or technical errors or omissions in any material associated with this Sports Promotion; (viii) any injury, loss, costs, expenses or damages to persons or property (including, but not limited to, damage to any computer system or mobile device related to participation in, accessing or downloading information related to this Sports Promotion) which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in this Sports Promotion or any related activity; (ix) any illegal activity by participant or anyone acting in concert with participant; and/or (x) any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by any persons.
- The Sports Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.