Register an account with BetMGM sports
Get the BetMGM Sportsbook app on IOS or Android
Deposit minimum $10
Receive a 20% deposit match, up to $1,100, in Sports Bonus value
- This Sports Promotion is available to qualifying customers from April 17th, 2023 to May 12th, 2023, unless terminated earlier in BetMGM, LLC’s sole discretion (“Promotional Period”). Accounts opened before or after the Promotional Period will not qualify for the Sports Promotion.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
- This Sports Promotion is open to participants who, at the time of opening an account, are located in a state or jurisdiction in which Promoter offers online sports wagering services, are at least 21 years old, are not on an exclusion or self-exclusion list, and who during the Promotional Period both (a) open an online BetMGM Sports account, and (b) make a first deposit equal to at least $10 into their online BetMGM Sports account (a “Qualifying Deposit”).
- Employees, officers, directors, members, and representatives of BetMGM, LLC (the “Promoter”), its parent and affiliate companies, and any advertising agency or web company connected with the Promoter (collectively, “Promotion Entities”), as well as immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person, are not eligible to participate in this Sports Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants. Promoter additionally reserves the right to refuse or otherwise restrict the eligibility of any individual to participate in the Sports Promotion for any reason, in its sole discretion, including based on a participant’s wagering patterns or wagering history
- Online customers claiming this Sports Promotion will not be eligible to receive any other welcome offer or “New Customer” sports promotion offer.
HOW TO CLAIM THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
- To claim this Sports Promotion, during the Promotional Period you must (a) visit www.betmgm.com or download the BetMGM Sports mobile app, (b) open an online BetMGM Sports wagering account, and (c) make a first deposit equal to at least $10 into your account.
- After making a Qualifying Deposit, Promoter will award a maximum of a 20% Deposit Match, up to $1,100 in Sports Bonus value (the “Maximum Award Amount”), even where the Qualifying Deposit is more than the $1,100. There is a 10x sports wagering requirement on the Sports Bonus received from this promotion. New customer must complete the 10x wagering requirement within thirty (30) days. All qualifying wagers need to be placed and settled during the 30-day period in order to complete the wagering requirement.
- Sports Bonus only can be used on your BetMGM Sports account.
- The deposit, Sports Bonus, and any winnings associated with the use of the Sports Bonus are restricted until the player completes the wagering requirement.
- To cash out the Sports Bonus and associated winnings, the player must complete the wagering requirement.
- Player has thirty (30) days following the Sports Bonus activation (the “Earn-Out Period”) to complete the wagering requirement. Sports Bonus and winnings associated with the promotion expire on the 30th day following activation at 11:59 PM EDT.
- Player always has the ability to opt out of a bonus at any time.
- Players can opt in to multiple bonuses at any given time. However, they can only contribute to wagering requirements or release restrictions for one bonus at a time. Wagering requirements and release restrictions apply to the first activated bonus, unless the player pauses said bonus and resumes play on another bonus in the bonus tab. Players can pause and resume using bonuses multiple times until they expire.
- Should player opt out of this bonus or the Earn-Out period expires prior to completing the wagering requirement, the Sports Bonus and winnings derived from the Sports Bonus will be removed from player’s account.
- The wagering requirement for this Sports Promotion is as follows:
- Sports wagers with odds greater than -250 contribute towards the wagering requirement. Minimum -250 odds for each applicable sports wager to be eligible (-250, -200, -150, +150, +200, etc.).
- Player cannot bet on both sides of the same betting market in order to complete the wagering requirement. Betting on both sides will not contribute towards the wager requirement, and could lead to forfeiting of the Sports Bonus.
- The Wagering Requirement for the Sports Bonus on a BetMGM Sports account is 10x the Sports Bonus amount. For every $1 in Sports Bonus value, the player must wager $10 before the expiration of the Earn-Out Period.
- Promoter reserves the right to change or cancel this Sports Promotion in its entirety or exclude any individual or individuals from participation, and void any Sports Bonus and associated winnings, for any reason, including, without limitation, if it determines in its sole discretion that there are any irregularities or abuses occurring in connection with this Sports Promotion.
- Additional terms and restrictions may apply (including, without limitation, maximum payout restrictions). See Promoter’s Terms of Service for details.
- Any other restrictions in the Promoter’s Terms of Service which are not inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions of this Sports Promotion shall also apply.
- This Sports Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other BetMGM Sports Promotion.
- Upon request for cancellation, BetMGM Sports will inform the player of the amount of unrestricted funds that will be returned upon cancellation and the value of restricted funds that will be removed from the player's interactive gaming account. If the player elects to proceed with cancellation, unrestricted funds remaining in a player's interactive gaming account will be returned in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- Promoter will have complete discretion over interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and administration and operation of the Sports Promotion. Decisions of the Promoter will be final and binding in all matters related to the Sports Promotion. Promoter reserves the right to change or end any Sports Promotion for any reason, including, without limitation, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
By entering and/or claiming this Sports Promotion, each participant agrees for participant and for participant’s heirs, executors, and administrators (a) to release and hold harmless Promotion Entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such participant’s participation in this Sports Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Reward(s) or any portion thereof (including any travel related thereto); (b) to defend and indemnify Released Parties from any and all claims or liability resulting or arising from this Sports Promotion and to hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Reward(s), including express warranties provided exclusively by Reward provider that are sent along with the Reward(s); (c) to the posting of such participant’s name on Promoter’s website and/or mobile app and the use by Released Parties of such name, voice, image, and/or likeness for publicity, promotional, and advertising purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval, and, upon request, to the giving of consent, in writing, to such use; and (d) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in this Sports Promotion itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Promoter, which are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from this Sports Promotion or forfeiture of the Reward(s) at Promoter’s sole discretion.
Released Parties shall not be liable to any participant or any other person for failure to supply the Reward or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, epidemic, pandemic, public health emergency, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control (“Force Majeure Event”). A Force Majeure Event expressly includes (i) an outbreak or resurgence of COVID-19 (as defined by the World Health Organization, which, together with any related strains, variants, and mutations thereof and other similar infectious diseases, are collectively referred to herein as “COVID-19”) or, (ii) action, order, regulation, or guidance taken or issued by a government authority in response to an actual or threatened outbreak or resurgence of COVID-19.
Released Parties are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sports Promotion; (ii) technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions which may limit or interfere with a participant’s ability to take part in this Sports Promotion; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process of this Sports Promotion; (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of this Sports Promotion or the processing of entries; (v) late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, undeliverable, damaged, or stolen entries or notices (including winner notifications, if applicable); (vi) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entry or other materials; (vii) any printing, typographical, human, administrative, or technical errors or omissions in any material associated with this Sports Promotion; (viii) any injury, loss, costs, expenses, or damages to persons or property (including, but not limited to, damage to any computer system or mobile device related to participating in, accessing, or downloading information related to this Sports Promotion) which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in this Sports Promotion or any related activity; (ix) any illegal activity by participant or anyone acting in concert with participant; and/or (x) any cancellations, delays, diversions, or substitutions, or any act or omissions whatsoever by any persons.
- The Sports Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, DC, IL, IN, LA, MD, MS, NJ, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY). Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369) (NY). 1-800-327-5050 (MA).
DISCLAIMER: 21+ to wager. Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (KS, NV), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI). First online real-money wager only. Visit BetMGM.com for Terms & Conditions. Bonus Bets expire 7 days from issuance. Void where prohibited. Sports betting is void in Georgia, Hawaii, and Utah and other states where prohibited. US promotional offers not available in DC, MA, OH, ON, MS, NV, NY.